Monday, July 19, 2010

Good for You

Don't drink enough water? Buy yourself an adorable travel cup! I find it so much easier to re-fill it and keep drinking when I smile every time I pick it up. Isn't it cute? Also, I am obsessed with the book STUCK by Anneli Rufus. It's a must read. All about how the past affects the present, how to live in the present while not getting stuck in it, and looking towards the future. She covers such a range of histories and emotions and I just find myself thinking "she is me!"  Great summer read to keep you motivated to live life to the fullest! Haven't finished it yet so better get back to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love my Kleen Kanteen for water drinkin' I average about 2 liters a day O.o. Thanks for the book reco, but (sadly) I've been reading the same book since Ro was born. I just can't seem to find any 'me' time lately! This too, soon shall pass, and I'll be wondering how my bitty baby is already 3!!! Enjoy your summer happiness!