Saturday, July 10, 2010

after all, isn't family everything?

my brother randy and his whole family flew in for the fourth. hence my running back and forth across the state all week. after the holiday with jer's family I headed straight back to mom and dads for a few more days to visit with them. It was wonderful to have the oppurtunity to spend time with them since I know we can't afford to fly to cali this year. What was also nice was that they had no ties to any schedule like they do when we visit them. Teenagers have CRAZY schedules! This was about the most laid back family visit ever and super enjoyable. I love you guys and miss you already! some highlights are posted here: trying to get all the cousins for a pic (ha!), "fireworks" (mainly sparklers and smoke bombs - does that even count?), and family time around the firepit (okay so this is a MUST try - first - go to whatever store you have to and purchase toasted coconut marshmallows, second - roast and smoosh between two keebler round chocolate frosted cookies, third - die and go to goodie heaven).
perfect of everyone except evelyn who was pouting and I have no idea why! Just going to crop her out. stinker. =)

I like the way the
three girls sort of domino backwards - - - jadeyn and trinity are so cute together!
Blake was IN LOVE with the sparklers. a pyro if I ever met one. . .Pryo #2
Thanks Josh for making the smoke bombs a little more interesting. hee hee

2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

excellent posting. nice pics. GORGEOUS FAMILY!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I didn't get T sparklers this year, I thought she was too little - guess I was wrong!Blake is adorable, and hooray for cousins!