Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Your Daily Family Funny

The kids begged for a story tonight so I asked them to pick their favorite bible story from their picture bible. Trinity picked Moses. As I was going through the story (always interesting to put your own spin when it's just pictures and the narration is on you) I paused to impress on them how graciously God responded to Moses when Moses basically whined that he was scared and ill-prepared for what God asked him to do.  Blake looks at me confusedly and says "like, from home to Egypt?" It took me only a moment to figure out where the misunderstanding happened. "No, blake. RESPONDED not RE-SPAWNED". Re-spawn is when you die and re-generate at another location in a game. Can you say, a little too much HALO? I love that boy.

1 comment:

Diana O- said...

ha ha that is awesome ;)