Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Field Day 2013

Last Friday was the kids' annual field day where the school brings in bounce houses, sno-cones, and a dunk tank and everyone gets out and celebrates a year well spent. I love seeing the teachers interact with their kiddos in a relaxed environment. They crank music really loud; it's funny because I don't really listen to much popular music (similar to my childhood) but the Trinity and Blake know the current hits including Bieber and all the other teen stars. It's funny to see Trinity and Blake dancing around to it like I did at many a friends birthday party and in gym class, etc. Mine was NKOTB, theirs is One Direction, and there is about zero difference between them, isn't that hilarious? I won't say I don't cringe at some of the stupidity spouted in the lyrics but I trust that similar to my childhood Trinity and Blake won't be terribly swayed by what these songs offer. Blake especially cracks me up when he dances and though he was at field day last year to support Trinity I think he enjoyed being part of the student body this year. Here are some pics from our fun! Also pictured Blakes summer b-day celebration day in his class and his VERY IMPORTANT COUGAR award!

Mrs. Lee staples on the birthday hat
the summer birthdays
goofy
very important cougar award which Blake received for treating others kindly and completing his table work on time So cute, I think Trin got one last year as well.
one cool dude
turtle man! it's the tucking in of his upper lip and his adorable round nose.
sno-cones!

juice box! Isaac only just started getting juice a week before his second birthday.
iphone selfie
Blake's class is the february class of distinction
Blake in front of his pic on the VIC wall in the main hallway
close up shot that the school took. hee hee.
 one of the bounce houses
 kindle nut
 yee-haw
 this looks they were actually doing moves together. So cute! Trinity and her best friend Ella grooving.
 Trinity trying to dunk a teacher
Blake's attempt.

No comments: