Tuesday, November 2, 2010

pumpkin spider

so I am running behind because fall is crazy busy this year and my little bean won't let me be as active as usual (le puke). So I spend much of my time either taking care of what I absolutely HAVE to or sitting on the couch doing as little as possible. It's an interesting dynamic. Here are some pics of trinity's pumpkin she decorated for awana. Daddy did most of the scooping but I was dying laughing at how CAREFUL he was about the carving. So of course I took the tools from him and slashed that baby up in about ten minutes flat. mothers don't have time right? trinity was very proud of herself even though all she really did was stuff the legs in the holes. hee hee

blake "reading" the instructions and telling me what to do
the big and little experts. . .
the two baby spiders on top with table spider overlooking. . .
the finished product. of course it has a happy face.


1 comment:

Me said...

I LOVE this! I wanted to do so many spider projects this year, but didn't have the time! I love Halloween crafts . . .