Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We're Expecting!!!!!

that's right. baby number three is on the way. and if you ask us how we were persuaded to go for the third I give you

Exhibit A
whoops let's try that again. . .

hmmm. better...
le'ts move on to Exhibit B


well of course how can we not want more of that??

so put in your votes now for girl or boy becuase you have a long wait people. we are going to leave it a surprise if we can. mwah haa haaa. . .okay a little dramatic maybe. now please excuse me while I go attempt to clean house without puking. oh, and the motto this time around?
" 'tis better to burp than barf "  . . .something to think about. Due date is June 10th. but since that is my birthday and I already share it with a twin there will be an induction on the 9th. well, we'll see.

2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

wahhahahaha! Yeah! I don't want to share my birthday with a neice or nephew either! :P However you'd better go for the 8th just to make sure the baby comes by the 9th and doesn't managae to stretch it into MY birthday!!!!!!

Me said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! *hugs*