Monday, June 14, 2010

Whistler

I had a great time reconnecting with my sister and her husband for our birthday in Whistler! Friends and grandparents took the kids off our hands for a couple of days and away we went. It was fun to walk to shops, admire the scenery and spend time together. For those of you who don't know, Natalie and I are practically joined at the hip and we do not like going prolonged amounts of times away from each other. most of the time around the village it was nat and I walking together with the boys behind us. Jeremy said he didn't mind the view. *snicker*. He also commented to Daniel that if they ever died nat and I would be living together in a flash. well no duh! Thanks for a great birthday Nat! loves!

2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

nice job updating blog as well as Fb! I'm impressed. My blog is definitely missing out on the updates since FB. Ah well, At least you see both!

Anonymous said...

Aww! It sounds like you had a great birthday! Imagine. . .a trip away from kids?!! Wow. Unheard of! Great pictures - glad you had fun!