Monday, June 21, 2010

Let Summer Begin


this weekend we were able to travel with a couple of families to the Oregon coast and boy did we have fun! We lucked out with a GORGEOUS rental house (thanks bella beach vacation cottages) and SUNSHINE. That's right all you seattle-lites that haven't seen over 75 degrees yet this year, it was loverly! here are some pics to prove it.

Blake wasn't too fond of the beach but would warm up to it each time we were there and by the end of the day was digging away in the sand. Trinity and Amy cracked me up running from the waves. All the kids got wet even though the water was freezing! Crazy kids. So thankful for family friends and long weekends that make the everyday a little more special.I love traveling with other families, it means the children get entertained by their friends and the grown ups get to stay up late playing fun games and eating treats! lol.

Of course I just love being by the ocean. I could see it/ hear it from our rental and the last evening Jeremy and I were able to enjoy the sunset, which was bliss. The water takes on some amazing colors in the twilight hour.

3 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

Okay how the HECK did you get all these pics on here like this???? Tell me immediately or drastic consequences will occur!

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

uh, when I uploaded them and hit "preview" as the mouse went over the pic it just brought up options with different sized and I clicked small. then I went back and published the post. The odd layouts of some matching and some sort of angling it basically did itself. I don't quite understand quite how that part works, if I did I would put them exactly how I want them. but it's fun.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I want a beach vacation *pouts*