Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trinity's Last Day of Kindergarten

Well it has come and gone and I am a little sad. I mean, first grade is like the beginning of the end right? Call me melodramatic but I feel like baby days are gone for good. I struggle to even remember her as an infant and have to close my eyes to picture the details of her behavior/look before she was a toddler. Thank heavens I made all those adorable scrapbooks to remember her by. No one else may care but I am sure I will be weeping over them in about 12 years. (that's right folks, she will be graduating then). also included some pics of blake in his linus t-shirt. My current fave. A little bird said that last weekend when grandma and grandpa had him but not his blanket there was NO thumb sucking. Uh-oh. Blankie might have to go bye-bye. yeah, I'm soooo not ready for that. I guess we will try the thumb splints first?

2 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

Awwwwww. I remember when we were both pregnant with our kindergartners. It's so hard to remember what life was like before I was a mom. -sigh- At least I have a couple of back up kids that I can keep small for a little while longer.

Anonymous said...

Gosh they're cute. . . I can't believe how big they've both gotten. Bittersweet congratulations on the completion of one more phase of childhood. *sob*