Friday, June 25, 2010

Upon reflection

In looking over my posts of the past two years I see a person very happy with their life but perhaps a bit too idealistic. Should any of my posts have offended anyone I do say "we all have our flaws". I have recognized this tendency in me and hope to bring some reality in to bear on it. I can still have my dreams but I think a little less opinion and a little more understanding might help the balance of my generally self-centered personality. and for the rest of you who are totally confused by this post, I can't help you. lol. it's after 11 and I'm rambling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit of introspection to lead to self-improvement is always a good thing, even if I'm one of the confused ones ;)

Daniel and Natalie said...

A little less opinion could go a long way for everyone! But that's just my opinion. ;)