Sunday, December 13, 2015

Nativities!

More December happenings. Thanks Christine Wilcox for telling us about the free Nativity celebration at the LDS church in Bellevue. An awesome collection of Nativities from around the world was so much fun to see. I love things that put me in the holiday spirit with an emphasis on Jesus.




 my mom has some of these figures
 hey mom good idea??






 here is the same set mom that had a few different ones from yours







 the gym with all the tables of nativities set up
 well at least SOMEONE enjoyed the dress up room. I mean how cute is this?? People were getting the BEST shots of their but oh no, I couldn't get the boys to even look in the room. So I get my perfect little angel girl. 


 they had a room devoted to the life of Christ. This was a beautiful picture.



 just for you Nee' Nee'
Honestly I would go back again next year. not sure about the kids or Jer. . . . .

No comments: