Saturday, October 22, 2011

All in the Family

This past week I had a little mini-heaven getaway. I took baby Isaac to meet his uncle randy and auntie michelle and his cousins, mattison, jayden, and jewel. An added bonus was getting to meet other extended family as well. yippee! Of course he charmed everyone and we had a fabulous time. I was pampered at InSpa and Happy Buddha and enjoyed several afternoons out by the pool in 80+ degree heat. You didn't hear one word of complaint from me about that! Here are some pics of Isaac's first eventful vacation. Ha Ha. On the way home I was upgraded to a direct flight with two empty seats besides me. That's like winning the lottery for a traveling mother. Thank you my new best friend Megan at Alaska Airline. (and thank you Lord who definitely answered my prayer that all travel would go well). I really love and miss my California family!
 isaac and vince
 great aunt nicole
 cousin McKenna
 Amachi
 Uncle Punk
 huh??
 yummy fingers!
 Uncle Randy
 gimme some love
 mattison the baby whisperer
 jewel aka "JuJu B"
 say cheese!
 Jayden
 work it girl!
 okay, a little too cheesy
 at chilis gettin me some southwestern eggrolls
 are they here yet?
 Auntie Michelle and Jayden
me and Jewel

No comments: