Tuesday, July 5, 2011

things that made me happy today

I have been suffering from allergies this past week and felt especially miserable this morning. Any plans to be out and about (the fridge is BARE) went by the wayside and I have barely managed to get a load of laundry and some light cleaning done. The kids have been good today which has helped but I can't wait for whatever is causing my allergies to act up so much to be done with. It put me in a downright foul mood this morning until I saw this out of the corner of my eye. Not sure how they got placed that way but who doesn't love a teddy bear that loves his morning tea?? This got me going to a few other things that have made me smile today.

Cute right?
the new picture for my boudoir. the two lines say " 'I'm looking for a man', she said. 'know any?' "
I mean how awesome is this picture?? I love it.
plants that love their new home
I bought the coppery ceramic pots for myself when I moved into the house


1 comment:

Natalie Minnich said...

I smiled reading this. Daniel is scrounging around for something to eat. poor guy.