Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bathing Beauty

today was Isaacs first full bath. I know a month seems a little old for that but after we had some "goo" issues with blake's belly button healing I was going to take my time with Isaac. Doc said he was ready to go at his checkup so without furth ado. . .BATH BOY! (yes he did cry a little but seemed to enjoy it when it was good and warm - big sister demanded to help - big brother - previously bathed - ran around naked and was thoroughly unhelpful - perhaps he thought himself bath entertainment?) p.s. the towel pictures are always my favorite!

comfy baby tub
cute patootie
sideways, whoops.
he totally looks like he's holding his binky
what you lookin' at?
 helper
 helper love
curls?
super boy in his ducky cape! 
fat tummy!
 this is a nice clear shot, wish his face was turned more to me
 better but not as clear
 binky attack!
 got it!
bath and binky = sleepy face
 my top 3 bath shots. just 'cause I like 'em    #1
                                                                       #2
                                                                       #3

4 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

He is adorable!

Natalie Minnich said...

Yaaaaay! my dose of cuteness for the day!

Bernadette said...

These pics are wonderful!! :) :)
(and I finally got a google account so I can comment on your posts!)

lenorediviney said...

awesome bernadette, and I can comment on yours when you start posting. =)