Sunday, May 1, 2011

De-nile aint just a river baby!

We are moving in 2-3 weeks and I am going to have a baby in 4. I don't sleep well, my feet are starting to swell and I can't stop contemplating the possibility of having to sign closing documents on our house en-route to the labor and delivery. Will I have a chance to unpack? to paint the few rooms I need to? I am going to be out of the house every morning this week for appointments/ bibles study/ school concerts / etc. In the afternoon I plan to pack boxes here and there. Right now my focus is enjoying the last of this pregnancy. Most thoughts of labor/delivery, nursing, and the first few weeks with our new little guy I am strictly trying to ignore. The move is somewhat taking precedance because there are things to be done (address changes, internet, cable, garbage, etc./ not to mention that we will have to drive trinity the extra 15 min each day so she can finish out her school year at her current elementary) but I just try to remind myself one thing at a time. I am all smiles out and about but at home I let the stress get to me a little more. I want to cry for no reason sometimes. All pregnant women understand this. Anyway, I am going to keep floating down my river and assume that the move will go great, driving trinity will be a breeze (it will most likely, simply means being ready 20 min earlier), I will go into labor on my due date, deliver a 7 lb.er fabulous nurser/sleeper and will have come up with the perfect name for him, and that my other two children will be nothing but helping hands and loving siblings, perfectly behaved and ready to help mommy with whatever tasks asked of them. Certainly that run on sentence is not too much to ask? Not only that but my husband will miraculously know how to fold the laundry whatever way the new closets require and be perfectly willing to take all the night feedings since "he was up anyway". la la la lalala. . .pick your favorite denial song and sing along! =)

1 comment:

Me said...

It will be fine! Things like this just have a way of working themselves out. . . good luck!