Monday, May 30, 2011

Can't get over

This picture! I was searching for these cute knit monkey outfits where it comes not only with the monky face hat but a daiper cover that has a tail and I came across this. Can you believe this little baby!?!?  first of all I will never have a baby that small. so precious and delicate! Secondly the pink is just too pretty. I must still have some "girl envy" left in me because I just think this pic in blue would not have the same effect, lol now give me those toes to kiss!!!!


okay okay, I had to post a boy one too just to prove that they are to die for as well. . .

I mean look at that little chin and his oh so boy nose. sold! send him to me post haste!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

I love babies!!

Me said...

oh my. . . that little boy is cute, sure - but the baby girl is sooooo SWEET I'm getting a toothache! Those balls on her little hat are bigger than SHE is! I know her mom loves this picture!