Sunday, May 1, 2011

Awana Awards

Trinity finished her second year of sparks this week. She is a great girl who welcomes learning about her faith with abandon and sincerity. I love her for it. Also a few pics of blake who sat through this years ceremony MUCH better than last year. (whew). Lastly the pics of our celebratory dinner at Taco *Yak. How I keep getting dragged there I do not know.
 ooo look
 we earned the same thing!
 one in a million (well 170 anyway)
 hi mom!
 show me excited! okay show me less excited. . .
 okay, that's closer. . .
 is this thing over yet!? (oh yeah, that would be daddy playing angry birds)
 it's crazy time (blake has been avoiding pictures, I'm beginning to wish trin would too)
 closer,  closer. . .
 a little too close!
ah blake finally joins the shot. yay?

1 comment:

Me said...

Congratulations to Trinity! They are both just so cute!!!