Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stranger things

Last night I sat up in bed and "watched" the baby for a while. I am sure glad that I know it's a baby and that I know that it's ADORABLE because otherwise I would be totally freaked out. Nothing like a completely involuntary jumping bean stomach to make you feel a little bit STRANGE. The experience is so incredibly unique, just try explaining it to your husband. Well I did, (and made him watch for a few minutes) and the look he gave me after that made me think intimacy may not be in the future for a few days. After all alien posession really happens people, didn't you see the movies? Mwahahahahaahaha.

3 comments:

Natalie Minnich said...

I don't believe in aliens. wait, was that your STOMACH? AHhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jen Schmidt said...

LOL I so remember that! :-)

Me said...

Ohhhh yes! I remember those days. My husband got such a kick out of the alien jokes *rolls eyes* Glad all is going well with you, oh and the karate videos? ADORABLE!