Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trinity goes Artsy-craftsy Crazy!

Trinity has been crafting up a storm. I am always impressed with her creative bent as I have always been so-so at that stuff. Her new thing is mailboxes. She has made one for each of us including herself and nothing delights her more than to get "mail" in the morning. She filled mine with little scraps and pictures. Also, she made a cool little cup dude and stuck a bunch of stuff to it. She has probably spent four hours this week cutting and taping things together and drawing on them. Her drawings have improved as well. I am loving the submarine and the classic schoolhouse is prety good.  what do you think? too adorable? All of these projects come from her own imagination or stuff she does at school because heaven knows I am too lazy to drag all the stuff out. It has to be within her reach and on her time so I set her up with a little tub system of all her crafty stuff. She seems to like handling it all by herself.  She is six after all, she knows "all about it".




2 comments:

Me said...

Rock on, Trin! I love it all! I'm nutty for the arts n' craft stuff myself, and this time of year I'm in heaven!

Daniel and Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! stop! I'm going to cry...