Friday, September 10, 2010

Wenatchee with Nee Nee and Nana

We met my mom and nana overnight in wenatchee. we antiqued, played in the hotel pool, and walked around the lovely Ohme Gardens. Here are some pics to commemorate the momentous occasion. Go Nana! She turned 84 on the 7th and never looks a day older every year I see her. Might I also just add congrats to Jeremy's grandma who turned 89 today. Go grandma Hepner!


old lady hats


at the entrance to the gardenslots of manmade pools built in the 40's. They are just beautiful with an emerald green sort of color and slate paths all around them some of summers last flowers I loved this stone bench. like a giant's chair that dwarfs the kids. another of my adorable kids who were angels for an hour and a half in a giant antique store.  for some reason I like shots where the sun is too bright and washes out parts

self portrait. I'm not vain everyone had already walked ahead. I look cross-eyed but I wanted to get the perfect pond reflection happening. okay I'm a little vain too.wenatchee valleymost of the pools had a waterfall somewhere at them

1 comment:

Me said...

breathtaking. . . I want to go there, like, to LIVE!