Monday, July 7, 2014

Updating the Family Frames

Some of you have seen the Family set of frames I have in the hallway in our house. It has been THREE years since I updated it. The kids look so different. I finally got around to it at moms this time. I think every mom LOVES taking pictures of her kids. I just used my i-phone, no special filters or apps or anything. The kids look so grown up!










                                                


I could kill myself for chopping his head off on this one. You can't recreate that perfect of a "look".







 this will be a keeper for the frame

more head cutting off






not sure what to do with this kid. . .






 apparently I have a knack for awkward angles, Nat says she looks like she's holding her head on a platter

 this will not make the frame




I pretty much adore the "Bee about to get me" shot

1 comment:

Diana O- said...

You have such great kiddos! The pics turned out great.