Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hometown Parade

We got to go to the annual Rodeo Parade in Newport, Wa. this year. I haven't been to it in YEARS. Blake asked me if we would get lost because we had to park a few blocks away from the main street. There is only ONE road through town, goof. I'm not going to get lost in the closest town to my childhood ten acres. lol. It was fun to see the kids experience the small town parade. We have  never made it to them except for a couple of times at the Daffodil Parade in Sumner. I got some cute pics and charming vid of the fun.

caught a frisbee, way to go Blake!

cousins

Nee Nee was teaching him to jump up and down so they would throw candy

Nee Nee eating up the time with Isaac


Trinity wouldn't take the candy that fell in the street puddles. ;)

outside the library and locally famous ROXY Theatre. 

more candy please

loading the pockets

me likey the yellow fire truck


my friend Sue Weathers whose husband works for the PUD throwing us candy. Hi Sue!
look how perfect I got the candy shot. lol

needs no introduction

                              

                              

2 comments:

Diana O- said...

Fun! Blake is a funny one ;).

Lynne' said...

So many parades now adays don't throw candy... I've always wanted to be in a parade just so I could throw candy to people. ;) I would have liked to live in a place that gave out tons of candy on Halloween too except that some of the costumes scared me too much as a kid. :)