Sunday, July 6, 2014

THE Party!

My sister outdid herself! When I complained that we wouldn't be together AGAIN for our birthday (we keep having children in June which makes it harder for cross-state travel) she asked if I would be interested in heading over a week or two after our birthday for a murder mystery dinner party she had been thinking of throwing. I said it sounded like a GREAT idea and she flew with it from there. We had the BEST time. A sit down meal for fifteen with crazy characters and many of my childhood friends. We must have farmed out fifteen kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles between all of us couples. lol. It was a roaring 20's speakeasy hangout, the "Grand Gatsby". We used black curtains to section off part of my parent's house and set up our "joint". My friends completely OUTDID themselves with their costumes and playing along with the game. Thank you Natalie (aka Mona Crawfish) and Mom (aka Haddie Drinx) for making our birthday one to remember! It will take YEARs to outdo this one. Thanks also to Harold Looper, Jazzy Fringe, Hershey, Hal Sapone, Beanie O'Dannon, Zetta Zarbo, Tommy "Four Guns" Beagle, Fay, Charles, Wyleen, Marlie Maplin, and Handsome Sam. You all know who you are. ;)



the "clues"

password please: "Juice Joint"










oh the drama!





 you tell me and I'll tell you. . .

 me and my sworn enemy "Jazzy Fringe"


dad (aka Harold Looper) turnd out to be a playa! who knew? 


the ensemble
yes, this is my parents.

 my fave of sissy and her man, though he called it "awkward" I call it adorbs!

 oops, he's dead.


the murderer comes clean

the birthday dames

1 comment:

Diana O- said...

Oh my word you and your sis look so cute. What a fun idea! Looks like a blast!