Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

I posted them on facebook already but I wanted to put a few Easter pics here because this is really where I want to keep our family memories. The kids woke up first thing wanting to find their baskets but I made them hold off until 9:00. Then we let Jeremy sleep some more and got him up to do the egg hunt. Isaac was really cute, just taking his time. He had a funny expression the whole time which you will see in the pics. This was his first Easter on his feet after all. Trinity and Blake seemed perfectly content with their haul and it was sort of nice to not rush to church first thing. Then we headed down to see Grandpa Ray. Sue was in Arizona but he and the girls were around and since we hadn't seen them since Christmas I got it into my head to see if we could visit last minute. Called him on Thursday and set up dinner and church on Sunday. We enjoyed a leisurely meal and then headed off to our evening church service. They had a really amazing drummer! Oh man, it made me want to start lessons immediately. I tried to get a good family photo but that didn't really happen.










 the "face" for the day




 more "face"




 "cheese"




No comments: