Saturday, July 14, 2012

Timely Words


Time To Be Quiet

I am void for words.
For substance.
I feel like I have so much to say, but I can’t articulate anything.
Even though God is revealing me and maturing me, it’s as though I can’t speak about it yet. I’m walled up, I’m stopped, and I’ve got nothing. I have a deep peace and I am in awe of God’s love for me, yet…
I’m plundered.
I’m going to listen for awhile, continue in the revealing, and write when the words come. That might be tomorrow or in a month. I’m not sure.  - sara mea

this friend (SaraMea.com) has summed up how I feel this past two weeks since returning from my mothers. Perhaps it is for completely different reasons, but I echoed her feeling of too much to say and not knowing how to say it, or in my case not a "who" to say it to. In a season of dryness I am slowly awakening to the realization that Christ must be my all; my friend, my motivation, . . .my church. I have been humbled and yet encouraged beyond expectation as I slowly begin to submit myself to this process of waiting on Him. I am finding I have relied on certain things that are good but not God. God in His infinite mercy is teaching me this through quiet in a similar way to what sara is experiencing. that's as much as I can articulate myself for now.

No comments: