Saturday, June 30, 2012

Not Enough Time

I have been eager to get back to a deeper level in my blogging, but alas time is not on my side. For now I will post the pics I took of the kids at my mothers. I had a frame I needed to update that holds about 12 pictures and I got just enough good ones to fill it, yay! Not bad for a point and shoot cheapy, a cranky 5 year old, and a crawling one year old. Trinity my little poser was a piece of cake.

 great grandma miller with ben
 stop crawling




 GQ?

 not so much. . .

 proof that he was not enjoying himself



 I mean, how easy is she to photograph?? =)




 photo bomber cousin
 my niece evelyn
 my niece sophie


 Isaac is my first child not afraid of dirt, actually he's not afraid of anything yet.


my kid are so cute. sigh. bliss.

No comments: