Friday, June 8, 2012

My baby is ONE!!!

I can't believe that this time last year I was delivering my third baby. Isaac came quite peacefully into the world with a sweet little chin and peaceful eyes. His hair was dark and he was a pretty easygoing baby though he slept the least of all my children. Have you ever heard of a two week old who stayed up almost four hours at a time? He spent the most nights of all my children snuggled in bed with us. Spoiled right away but when you have three you do whatever you can to sleep. Isaac really has been a pleasant baby. His smiles stole my heart from the very beginning. He has been changing so much in just the past few days really. Standing up from sitting on his own, taking his first steps, and. . . we cut his hair. Since Isaac was a few months old his hair began growing out blonde and two days ago I took him in and we cut the last of his brown hair off. He is officially blonde haired and brown eyed now. I would say traitor but the blonde suits his sunny disposition. Everything for his party went swimmingly. I made cake pops and everyone raved about them. Isaac actually attempted to open his presents and painted his whole body in bright blue frosting. The hungry caterpillar theme was just right, cute and fun. I even had the children that came paint little "caterpillars" made of egg cartons cut up. It was adorable. Sucess! Here is to many more birthdays with my fabulous children!
 see!? brown hair.
see the tooth. see the blondie. whatever.


don't mind the whoopie cushion noises in the background. they are always a favorite with the kids ;)

No comments: