Thursday, September 1, 2011

hmm

quick update on personal enemy number 1. yeah, school started this week and with it my plan to work out consistantly. hahahahahaaaaaaaa (yes that is the crazy laughing of a woman who think she will find 1 hour blocks of time to work out with a 2 mo. old) so HASN'T happened. and I got that stupid bag of chocolate covered acai berrys from costco. curses! I am keeping in the back of my mind however that I have 10 min. solutions on demand on comcast so perhaps I might get my workouts in bits at a time. does this inspire me and give me the hope to press on? not particularly. let's be honest. if Iget the choice I pick zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (sleep). like this morning after I got trin on the bus and the baby fell back asleep at 8:40 in the morning. GAME TIME blakey, don't forget house rules (don't open the door or answer the phone). zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes. okay so anyway. another thing on my mind is needing to give the first part of my day to the Lord. 10 min after my early morning nursing session to pray and read the word. another thing on my mind is that I need to expand my circle of friends. I love all you church people but how is a girl to get the gospel out if everyone is already saved!? hmm. . . .oh and I am inspired to try to write some more music and edit (yet again) my existing songs. needless to say Isaac is on the floor right now crying. neglected? never! slightly ignored? for shizzle. signing off to cuddle and coo! and in case you are jealous I will share:


No comments: