Monday, March 7, 2011

Trinity's Karate Grad

trinity has switched to a new karate school. she likes it ever so much more and I am happier with it as well. She is learning basics like stranger danger along with her katas (sp?). It makes me feel good that she will know what to do if someone ever tries to get her. she had to start over with her white belt though so after starting in January she had her first testing this past week. They do it as a class so it really wasn't scary for her at all and she did really great. I will work on getting some videos up that will keep you laughing hysterically for hours. = ) she's got quite the moves. For now here are a few quick pics of today's belt ceremy which followed about a week after testing. She is now a yellow belt, go trin! Oh, and did I mention she lost her first tooth? yup, that video will be posted as well because it is also hi.lar.i.ous.

1 comment:

me said...

She's so cute - congratulations on making yellow! I want a picture of that gappy grin, please!