Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Tooth Lost and Karate Vid!


okay so the issue with this video is that I couldn't seperate the sections for you because I only JUST figured out how to load the finalized discs from my video camera to youtube. The software I downloaded doesn't allow me to edit though so I had to put the whole thing on. Let me give you the times for the funniest parts and you can drag right there if you hold the mouse over the red line, for those of you with dial-up; begin buffering the video, go enjoy some coffee, then come back, ha! the funniest thing (that I'm sure you won't watch all the way through and that's okay) is that when they told you to run to your "safe place" everyone ran to their parents except trinity who ended up at the opposite end of the room from us. oi.

Best Karate Parts:
1. roughly 12:30 - I pan to cover Blake in the mirror also doing the karate. lol
2. trinity / 14 minutes to 15:30 - so funny! look at her little fists!
3. min 17-18. trinity gets to answer a question = ),
4. the TOOTH ! - 19:46

4 comments:

Natalie Minnich said...

can I just say I would NOT be very afraid to meet her in a dark alley. ;) Love, Auntie Natalie

Me said...

Trinity is SO cute! I liked the karate bit, but I really liked witnessing the losing of the first tooth. Poor thing. . . she doesn't really know WHAT to think about it, does she? "I don't wanna taste bloody!" AWW!

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

yeah, she settled down after a minute of rinsing with cold water and was quite proud of herself and excited for the rest of the evening. =) she must have showed me 50 times.

Jesse said...

I took my time watching this video and it looks so funny and endearing as well! I can still remember my child when she had his first Karate lessons when he was 6. He was so energized and motivated that time, but suddenly during a practice, his opponent kicked him and he lost a tooth because of that. My son didn't cry out loud, actually. Instead, he laughed at himself and when he got home, he asked me to take him to one of our dentists here in Myrtle Beach. He loves going to his dentist because he wants to have a great smile like his parents.