Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

Yes blake freaked out and convinced trinity the butterflies were too scary and we had to leave the exhibit. Are you kidding me? I LOVE butterfly exhibits! And they love me. A morhpus Blue or whatever the heck they are called landed right on my shoulder but of course it did not open it's wings for the shot. I thought I would share a couple of the nice ones. My favorites are the bottom three.
 they loved me, they really did!
 this shot is just okay
 two different ones at once. that was lucky.
 I'm watching you. . .
 good old black and yellow. how's that for a scientific name?
 this was my favorite butterfly though the picture doesn't do it justice. enourmous and pink!
just a really pretty flower
 getting better, bottom left a little washed out
 this green one was truly beautiful
Hello!
my super fave.

1 comment:

Me said...

I love butterflies, I would love to go to a place like that! Great pictures. . . it looks like you had a good time!