Saturday, February 9, 2019

January 2019

What the what?! January is already done. Quite the blur. The holidays held some personal challenges for our family, January has been about finding out the next steps. I feel really good about God helping us build community that "sees" us as we are and is loving us through it. I feel also that He is leading me in this new territory; teaching me to bring my family before Him in a way I honestly haven't endeavored to at such an intimate level. I typed a huge thing about my Nana's passing that also happened this month. Then it didn't save. It's so defeating when that happens! I guess I'm forced to put the shortened version now. I just want to say that everything happened according to God's plan. He really showed Himself faithful through the whole week of her sickness and passing, and the following two weeks of difficult decisions; how do you "wrap up" a life? By the grace of God. I've included some pictures. It looks like I will loose all three of my grandmothers in a six month span. It's tough but I remember the good times. My Grandma Miller is in renal failure and will join Jesus soon.
So quite a month, I'm honestly glad it's done.




No comments: