Wednesday, February 6, 2019

December 2018

Okay, so I have next to no pictures this year from Christmas. It was the first time in probably six years we had Christmas "at home". Of course it was the Sunday before Christmas but still, we enjoyed opening presents as a family and being able to leave them behind instead of stuffing them into the van. 










at this point we had already enjoyed getting together with Jeremy's dad and stepmom and the girls and their boys. We also had a wonderful time the weekend before at Jeremy's moms with his siblings and all of the cousins made it to both grandparents for the first time in a few years so that was really nice.
Moving on to moms. . .  .










I gave my sister a twenty-three and me kit, which I did as a well; turns out we are %100 DNA match. As if we ever thought it was otherwise, lol!















We had a lot of fun doing paint pours with all the kids. 
December went super fast but it felt good to get semester one of CC in the bag, visit family, and have some down time. I know we did a ton but honestly I don't have it in me to go back and try to remember it all. Maybe someday I will regret that but for tonight, I'm moving on to January.

No comments: