Thursday, June 23, 2016

June pt- 1 three out of four birthdays

June is almost half over and that means three out of four birthdays have gone by. Also several of the kids extra-curricular have wrapped up or almost wrapped up. Blake finished spring basketball. Trinity performed in her final concerts with Snoqualmie Valley Girls Choir and they just have a little photo shoot to wrap up this Thursday.
She also did her final campout with her girlscout troop until the BIG TRIP to Seaside, Or.  in August. 
Blake celebrated his birthday early with his class and we brought them popsicles to eat on the playground. For Jeremy's birthday I had him take the whole day off, we pawned the kids off on multiple people, and had a great day out. We did a nine hole par three first, then some shopping for jeans for him, then the gun range, followed by dinner and a movie. I had never fired his 9 mm before and man is that thing powerful! The lady at the range made a big deal out of our birthdays and gave us free targets so that was really cool and very nice of her. Jer's mom dropped off gifts and a baked treat for Jer and Isaac on Thursday. Isaac's birthday was the next Tuesday and we kept it very lowkey. His therapist kindly brought him a balloon and some cookies. His two besties August and Nicolas came over for a little bouncing and pizza and that was about it. The following Friday was my birthday. I got a package and several cards in the mail on my birthday so that was fun. I have a funny story about my present. My sister had said she had sent me "something small" off of Amazon but I wasn't  sure when to expect it. While I was on the phone with Jeremy on my birthday I got a bubble mailer from Autonation. I opened it and a key chain dropped out. I immediately got excited and asked Jeremy "do you have keys for this!?" thinking he had bought me a van since everyone knows we have been shopping for one. "No" he says. I ask him about three more times because I couldn't figure out the keychain but he denies and I get it that he did not buy me one. Then I remembered it must have come from my sister! Lol I called her to tell her and she laughed at my excitedly trying to get to the bottom of a simple keychain as a gift. Well, no van hiding around the neighborhood but I still plan to get one before we head to Chelan at the end of the month. I enjoyed dinner out with my girlfriends who spoiled me with gifts and then I returned home to a little fine jewelry. Not bad. Since Trinity was camping all weekend we waited until Sunday to have cake.
 perhaps he did not need the entire box but I was in a hurry.

 walking in the fall city parade to promote the choir




 high fiving his best friend Aiden.



















 new shoes





 rainbow birthday hair










 looking like my momma








awards at girlscouts








No comments: