Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fourth of July

I just realized that I completely forgot to take my annual pics of the kids at mom and dads property. That means that I have to go back I guess. So we made it home from eastern washington just in time for the fourth. Since I had just traveled and had worship on Sunday we decided against a late night fireworks display and bought some for our little cul-de-sac. The boys all bailed on the annual ridge celebration but Trinity and I decided you only live once and had a great time hitting all the booths. Face painting, glitter tattoos, free food, why wouldn't you want to go? lol  Ended up leaving the party as Jeremy was bringing the boys up to get fireworks so we all had lunch together then went home and chilled until fireworks time! It was fun to actually spend time with a few of our neighbors. Thanks again Similen's for the AMAZING rum from Haiti. Those Pina Coladas were the best part of the day. Well, almost. Of course I should say spending time with family comes first? Also, sorry but it's too late at night to put these in chronological order, and yes, it's only 8:30.


 we found friends
 hi neighbors! what's that you've got the rum if I've got the mix? oh yeah!


 I don't know why I look less than thrilled, we'd just got there lol



 more friends








 'Merica

 Fourth family selfie!
 lighting fireworks is truly his happy place

 see her running along the top??


 love the light on this one!
 I feel a Harry Potter line should be here "expecto patronum"?



No comments: