Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014 - mom and dads

Mom's decor is always over the top. My friend Laura was visiting and said "I keep seeing something new everytime I look around and it's ALL christmas!" she even told her husband to "use the bathroom" just to see how decked out it was, lol. Mom knows just how to make her house feel just right and super special when we come for the holidays. I look forward to discovering new treasures every year.



















. . .and that is just a taste of all the special things you see when you come to my moms house.
Now time for present opening, special meals, ice skating, sledding, etc. 












 nice to see they are still delight-able 


hand made mini crossbow


I may have to appropriate this shirt I love it so much. . .









someone got hair chalks for Christmas . . .



Laura and Eric stopped buy to share some Alex time with us



Some of those were from Christmas eve where we opened presents just our immediate family, and the rest were from Christmas morning.




No comments: