Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Snoqualmie Falls

last year I chanced to get these adorable pics of the family with the fall colors at Snoqualmie Falls, so I thought as a family (and since we had a friend staying the weekend) we would head over there and try a repeat performance. I should try harder to take fancier more individual pics of my kids but for now it's I-phone all the way. Blake will be losing like four teeth my Christmas I'm sure and he was the most trouble (as usual) for the pictures soooo if you want to be a goofball than that is how you will be remembered.
 we like it when friends come to stay!

 gak holding hands! the sweetness!!


                                               








 did I mention thanks for nothing Blake




 oh my gosh he's so cute






 I took almost this exact pic last year lol
love having this in my backyard


No comments: