Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

The kids really enjoyed Halloween as usual. I was frustrated in my adorable Medieval family photo op when Blake's cousin William came downstairs in his batman suit, Blake immediately wanted to have his old costume (spiderman). Jeremy was quick to agree as that meant he got out of wearing his costume. I just don't think he gets it sometimes what a simple thing can make the kids' day. It would have been easy to wear the costume. . .well I wore mine anyway! Trinity as usual wouldn't even let me brush her hair so I nicknamd her princess ragamuffin. Got some cute pics.
 Isaac never stays still
 halloween day ready for school
 cuties. I love them.
how cute is this desk? I need a filter. . . .you'd think this blogger site would have added them by now, come on blogspot get with the twenty-first century
I mean, we are so cute. =) After taking a few minutes in Blake's class where Isaac was running amok, I moved on to Trinity's class. They were rotating between the fourth grade classes so not all the students were Mr. Barnes' which means that not all of them had a waiver signed which means that I could only really take pictures of Trinity for internet use which means so much for getting an idea of the classroom environment. She was still so glad I showed up, even for five minutes so I was happy to be there. Even though I needed a latte after dragging Isaac the terror around the school grounds.
Trin in her classroom. 
the teacher's were busy so we had to do a selfie. Poor girl on the left was not paying attention but at least she is a classmate so I won't get busted for posting this. 
gak kids never stand stil but william was getting his post on so I had to post it. dadadadadadada Batman!
our giraffe
princess ragamuffin
careful on the steps
 some nice porch decor
 we ran into Isaac's neighbor friend Kia
the kids' friend Geo's house one for best decorations. We almost couldn't see the kids at the door for all the smoke and that six foot grim reaper lit up and talked. I don't think BLake would have approached it if he wasn't familiar with the house.
 the fire department had a truck in the neighborhood, and the firemen were handing out these crazy LED flashing ball necklaces to the trick-or-treaters. 
This was his expression most of the night about the things he wasn't sure of. lol. He walked pretty much all the time except for this jaunt up an extra street to Geo's house. Carried his own bucket too. He love trick-or-treating.
and one more of my adorable giraffe

No comments: