Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Adventure

My friend Laura brings out the adventurer in me! She has been working on Vashon Island for a few months now so Trinity and I decided to hop on a ferry and see her before her time was up and she headed back to Whitefish. We played on the beach, peeked into a lighthouse, enjoyed tea at the cabin work put her up in, had a moral discussion about taking rocks from the shore. Ha! It was nice to catch up before the holidays hit and her and eric's baby boy arrive. I only took a wrong turn once and rolled a little too long before accelerating on one of Seattle's crazy steep hills. You remember when you were little and you never second guessed your mom's plan for the day, or her ability to get you here and there? I wonder if Trinity feels that way or if she is thinking "ohmygosh, I am so not sure about this". lol. We had a lovely afternoon thanks Laura! See you Christmas morning for brunch! We know midwives should anything crazy happen and remember I dreamed I delivered your baby and it was a boy so that's one half already come to pass!

the shell I wanted to take for Nee Nee.    Trin on her first ferry ride
 the Lighthouse
 a little shelter some kids had made with the driftwood
 the "Eagle Stick"
 "storks"
 The head lighthouse keepers home and the assistant lighthouse keepers home
seaweed wrapped over a white rock

No comments: