Thursday, May 17, 2012

Funny Little Tidbits

okay so my sister gave me this darling book for writing down my children's quotes and I think I have about three written in it. poo. guilty mom. Here are two funnies from earlier this week. On Tuesday on the way to bible study the sun was out and spring was in full force so I was obliged to put on stepping up to the microphone by Newsboys and sing at full voice. Blake says "is this your favorite music?" I said "Yep, I listened to them all the time in high school, they were my favorite when I was a teenager". He responds with "oh yeah, we do this one in church, they were my favorite when I was a teenager too". "Oh really?" I say. He seems to know something is not quite right so he says "yes, well, when I was a young one". hee hee. Then on mother's day as we were driving to Rattlesnake Lake Trinity had piped up from the back seat, "Mom I wish I could go to church with Jesus every day!", "I do to!" I reply, just loving that my little girl loves time with Jesus. "So can we go today?" she asks. "Church is over sweetie, we can't go until next week." "MOooom, I said Chuck-E-Cheeses". *little mommy bubble burst "Oh, yeah baby no Chuck-E-Cheeses today." Stupid noisy minivan. hee hee.

No comments: