Saturday, December 18, 2010

Molbacks!

i love this store. I love it most at christmas. I love that I have a husband who will go with me and not look embarressed as I take picures of EVERYTHING. =0 love that man. So apparently it's a fad to put your tree on the ceiling. . .well it does clear up floor space but I'm not sure I'm sold. Still, it was an amazing blue color scheme so eat your heart out nat. Mom check out all the twigs everywhere. The kids were being hilarious sitting next to each other. Blake and trin each got to pick one little flower pot and they carried them all around the store. it was very cute. Then we went on a World Market christmas shopping spree. sigh of happiness. I've decided doing things as a family is a gift in itself and all I really want from Jeremy this year is the same willingness he had today to step away from the computer and "spend a little time with me".

 nat this centerpiece is tailor made for you
 how much do you love this light?
 mom, these colors were gorgeous
 nat do I spy some favorite things?
 sparklies
 the upside down tree
 blake correctly explained that the camel's hump holds water but was little off on it
drinking it out of the bathtub
 mishael, I've got some chickens for your coop. . .
 blake was huggin and kissing this panda
 giant stuffed horses are very cool
(blake) "dude I can't believe mom is making us do this again" - (trin) " I know now just smile already!"
yes blake grabbed a pink and trin took red =)

2 comments:

Natalie Minnich said...

I'll take one of everything. Including the adorable niece and nephew set. oh wait, I already own them. Yes!!!

Lynne' said...

Beautiful! (Renna loves panda's too!) And.. of course Blake would pick the pink one.. he'll be all set to pick out flowers for a sweetheart when he's older. ;]