Saturday, August 21, 2010

Museum of Flight

Good times people! The kids LOVED the play area where they could climb in planes and "practice" hangliding. We got to walk through a concorde jet and an older air force one. The museum is VERY well done and I could have stayed and read more of the info but as you all know with four children six and under our four hour visit their was Quite impressive in it's own right. Of course when there are like 20 planes hanging from the ceiling I am a little bit in picture heaven. For your sake, it's a good thing my camera died. I didn't even get any pictures of the WWI and WWII sections. Enjoy!

Blake there is a rocket sprouting from your head. . . . .
Poor Monkey
cute cousinsposers
crossed the USA in like 8 seconds. wow.
awesome space sectionIn the space station!futureastronautone of my faves

3 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

you forgot to put "future aviatrix" under Sophie's picture of her climbing up the wing!

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

of course, my bad!

Me said...

Super cute shots! I'd be in 'picture heaven' too. . . looks like an awesome place to spend the day!