Tuesday, December 12, 2017

October 2017

October was a crazy month! We had another round of belt tests. I traveled South Carolina to see my girlfriend Morgan and to meet baby Edan. Jeremy and I snuck away to the open house tour at Seabrook, would soooo love to have a house there. Probably the most exciting thing however was that after three months of good effort to manage her anxiety Trinity earned her motivator. A snake. Ah yes, Flynn joined the family this month and I must say so far has been the perfect snake. Eats well and all, it looks like he will shed soon. Such a good boy. It is a weird pet thought because you can't really hold it all that much. But trinity was so excited to get him. Grandma took her to a reptile expo and sent me a picture of trin holding him that said "this is the one". I'm very happy for her. She is paying for everything except the food. 


 silly time

haha isaac had to write an apology for insulting the book daddy bought him
 Challenge is getting going for real
 I walked in and found a bear hug. see what I did there?
 Trinity has officially abdicated her right to her own bed
 hang time with daddy
 pretty colors
 glorious beautiful radiant sky

 Baby Edan has my heart
 Lily you make me smile!!
 Happy Anniversary you to gorgeous people


 August feels the love. (matching smiles)



 I will walk him forever. . .


 Flynn!

















 trying blunt bangs. need some more cut in



 hot day in october means ice cream

 new robe = quite the poser
 new robe

 new friends!!!























No comments: