Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving

Well as usual I didn't have the turkey near enough defrosted and so our Thanksgiving dinner was truly at dinner time. I think we ate about 7:00. Everything turned out amazing, nobody minded waiting, and Jeremy's really outdid himself with the meats. I mean for realz. The turkey was one of the moistest I've ever had and the tenderloin we cooked into steaks the next day were simply ridiculous! We took the kids up to the park which was rather frigid but of course kids don't care. The kids and I went to PEANUTS to kill time until family got there and they had a good photo set up outside the theatre. So proud of Trin for hanging at the movies, she hasn't gone in over a year because the noise bothers her. I loved it. Please enjoy the random photo smorgasbord.























































No comments: