Monday, November 2, 2015

October

I do NOT know how these women whose blogs I follow write so consistently! Here we are again with just one post for the entire month. Gak. It was so much fun to celebrate Isabelle's 2nd birthday!





 see AFTER trick-or-treating for the rest of Isabelle's party pics.  Apparently all my halloween pics downloaded right in the middle of them. Must have had my cursor here?? helpful. not.

 There is a whole story that goes with this puppy that you got the first half of. Let's just say the 2nd half didn't get any better but the end is in sight and I think Jessie #2 will be staying right where she is.
Life lessons are never easy but I feel that I really did seek the Lord and act in a manner that would please him through this whole debacle so that gives me joy. Still, after all of  the drama that happened all of the sudden this fall with the house painting and dog stuff I am ready to enjoy the holidays and call this year a wrap.On to Halloween.




























. . .back to nieces' party




all of Trudy's grandkids


I enjoyed writing the grandmothers 

                

                

                       fun with dissecting at CC.


Mr. Daniel visited and had to try the tulip "a.k.a. pukey chair" out. It's so funny when kids get out of it and fall over!

 just a candle I wanted to get Nat so now she just gets a pic. sorry!
Isaac painted his pumpkin this year. He was very set on the colors. Sparkle purple, sky blue, and orange.
            


the kids are still practicing and enjoying Parkour


just a couple of cute vids from late summer


I also attended a great concert but I'll tell you more about that in a different post. 
For now school is plugging on, we are 7 weeks in with CC and I think nine with SES.
Trinity is loving Snoqualmie Valley Girls Choir. They had their first performance at a local retirement home. I love the community aspect of the group. Of course all the therapies continue. Even James may get a therapist as he seems to have pulled something in his leg that two weeks of crate rest is just not resolving yet. So almost everyone in the family gets a therapist, even the animals. Where's mine?! =)








No comments: