Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MAY 2015

Just a few things from May. . . .
 We finished CBS for another year, so thankful for the ladies that shared some extraordinarily tough stuff this year. We welcomed new life (hello new Husby baby) and mourned the loss of one bright little girl
Isaac's ABA therapy officially began. Several family birthdays (you know who you are, Happy Birthday!),
caught a good picture of the dog (great pose James)
 thanks again for the amazing HAND KNIT skirt from sweet Millie and Merrie. I wore it to a ladies tea that I led worship for.
a peek into the daily life: haircuts for Isaac are in order about once a month. 
 Trinity was into these heels
 someone is head over heels for Miranda Sings. . . .
 Isaac still distrusts car washes
 This was our memorial day weekend. Chill people, just chill. (and may I add that much of May was spent on the couch with my foot up as I had a little run in with a bacterial infection on my leg.)

 More of the daily. This month was trying for me as a parent as my kids had more of a struggle than usual in certain areas of their life. The upswing in drama was tough but I feel like things have evened out a little since then.  
 aren't they cute! 
On the 31st Jeremy and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. Woot! 


No comments: