Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Isaac's Birthday

On Saturday we celebrated Isaac's Birthday. We had a fun party with lots of local friends hanging out and Nee Nee and Granda surprised us by showing up Friday Night. Yes, I may have jumped up and down for five minutes straight. Saturday morning we went out to get a few last minute things and mom and I hit a consignment store in North Bend where I found the most amazing vintage Mr. Blackwell dress. I had to have it even though it doesn't fit the theme for my roaring 20's speakeasy birthday bash my sister is throwing when we head over to Spokane area the end of June. It's definitely all Mad Men but I just fell in love with it instantly and when I put it of it fit like a glove. Sold. Anyway, back to Isaac's birthday. The kids enjoyed my "Dr. Suess" carnival. I would say their favorite game was Ring the Gak, where Jeremy wore a hat with pool noodles taped on and the kids tossed rings at him. This was pretty funny as some of the toddlers had some wild throws!



the entryway. . ."today you are you that is truer than true,
there will never be anyone more you-er than you. . ."





                    We had guests sign the                  There were 316 fish in the dish!
                    Happy Birthday book

                         



waiting for the guests to arrive. . .and here they come!









  

the toddlers had fun putting the "cake" on the plate. . .
and then we got to bouncing!!!







Only two at a time Isaac!







 well where did this cutie come from? he was hiding inside along with my dad, the booger. (my dad, not baby Austin)






We called this "Ring the Gak" from One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish
now cupcakes and presents!






 couldn't have made the party happen without help from me mum!





 Happy Birthday Little Man!









No comments: