Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cute Shops I Enjoy Sharing

So some of you know about my passion for Shanty, in Newport, Wa.  Best coffee/clothing boutique/household cuties in the eastern part of the state in my opinion. I pretty much always buy something there. Well, it's time to introduce you to another great find! Chaps, in Spokane, Wa. It's an old house that was lovingly restored and added onto into an amazing bakery/coffee shop. It makes sense to me that at some point she will sell more than just the adorable t-shirts advertising the bakery but time will tell. When she is in the store she is very personable, apparently my mother noticed she "looked tired" once so she sat down and chatted about the six year journey it had been to reach the level of success they are at now and she was soooo thankful to my mom for noticing. Warm and friendly, these are the "real people" small business owners I love to support. So now I share pictures of the amazing work the owner and her husband have done. Great coffee too!
 the front
 the bakery area
 ceramic "basket" light fixtures, wish you could see the details, super adorbs
 trinity with her goody
 lovely ladies
 cool hodgepodge decor, the stairs on the right lead up to an awesome second level seating area
 who doesn't love oodles of mugs?
 blake and the clock
 pretty colored crystals on this one
 loved the eclectic mix of furnishings
 even isaac was enjoying himself
 more bye-gone delights in every corner
 our centerpiece
 you better believe I take pics of bathrooms.
 edison bulb bird-cage lighting fixture. yes please!
 more oodles of mugs in an adorable color this time!
 menus tucked in pots around the store. well of course!
What an amazing place for a bridal/baby shower or birthday party!

oh. . . .and just in case you think I neglect my darling Shanty? a pic of Isaac relaxing in the most AMAZING retro swivel children's recliner ever! Thanks Shanty!

1 comment:

Anna "Lizy" said...

This is too adorable! I love it! I'm so glad you took so many pictures! I just love looking at the amazing things you get to do. I'm so happy!