Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving '11

So as you can already see from the Molbaks post my sister and mother were here for thanksgiving. Of course they brought my dad, brother-in-law, and nieces with them. We had a fabulous time and a very LOUD house for three days. Here are some pics of the table and the cousins having a grand ole time. Also at the bottom I noticed the saturday following thanks that the boys had the same colored shirts on so I tried to get some shots of them together. ha! that didn't work too well but they are cute anyway. Now that I have finished decorating for christmas (the mantle and tree went a little more blue and green this year to coordinate with the blue wall colors) I am ready to settle in to the christmas season. We have begun our countdown with the advent book my mother brought for the kids. Here we go and though this isn't the first or the last time you may hear this, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 sophie liked to hold the binoculars backwards
 oh blake. . .
 the apron everyone was jealous of. =)
 making the turkey nametags
 the table
 the kids half
 the grown-up half

 dad and I in a picture war

 my usual freaky self portraits. nat and I were both in brown. we did not plan it. lol
 thank you Jen Gwozdz for the doctor outfit!

 love evelyns expression in this

 I can't figure out why this makes jeremy's head look so big. hahaha
 ready to feast!


 mmmmmmm pie
 the falls



 very misty. check out trins eyes in this one. she looks possessed.



 doctors again
 bros.



 Boo crawly baby!
 say what????

No comments: