Saturday, April 25, 2009

fish

so I was thinking the other day that for posterity's sake I should name all of our beloved fish over the past three years. Our bettas and danios have been very good to us and having a "no pet" lease has only allowed for our happy little tank. Unfortunately, the happy tank is empty right now but we hope to fix that. I will update with pics when we have some new buddies. Our lone survivor right now (mercucio) is in a bowl. I have pics of a few.


1st betta - romeo (he was also the longest lived at almost two years)

then in no particular order =

Tybalt -very cool blue-green/pinkish

Reef - red and very "cool" attitude, definately from so-cal. = )

Maximus Bettamus - rather boring but probably the best name, Jeremy's pick

Neptune - the most beautiful silver-blue fins ever! a gentle soul

the danios (three zebra, three golden) they did not have names

the neons (three)

alex the frog - we miss you!!!!!

(reef)

1 comment:

Daniel and Natalie said...

Okay the fact that I'm depressed reading about the stupid fish that have swum in and out of your life really cements it for me that I should never have my own!